Saturday, April 3, 2010

Artfest 2010

Artfest finally arrived and it was well worth the wait. My friends Pamela and Mari arrived from New Mexico on Tuesday after one of those great Ferry adventures. They got on the wrong ferry in Seattle and landed in Bremerton instead of Bainbridge Island. The problem was that I couldn't give them directions since I've never been on the Bremerton Ferry. Duh!!
Once they got to my house we sere swiftly off to Port Townsend. After checking in and a great Thai dinner we were off to visit our friends Lois and Phil who own the bead store in PT. It is always great fun to see someone else's home and studio after you have known them for some time. We were not disappointed. We felt very welcomed and Lois was so willing to share information with us. My only regret is that I didn't take my camera. Next time. And a big thank you to Lois and Phil.

No comments: