Saturday, April 3, 2010

Theo's Class


My first class was with Theo Ellsworth. What a great guy. I can't say enough good things about him and his darling Heather.
We started with exercises in doodling. First we all donned masks and doodled blindfolded. That was a little scary. Now quite my comfort zone. Next we doodled with our "awkward" hand. For me that was the left and once again not something I'm used to. And lastly we doodled with two hands at once. An interesting concept. The Mask....
Next we opened our little envelopes to find several odd shaped pieces which we "decorated" individually with prompts that Theo gave us throughout the day. At the end they all came together to form a figure. The Figure.....


I won't tell you how it was done in case you want to take Theo's class some time.



And finally Graduation......


My Diploma.........
Thank You Theo for a wonderful day!!

No comments: